Charleston, South Carolina Travel Diary

    During one of my family’s trips to Cherry Grove, SC, we decided to make a stop in Charleston, NC. I had always wanted to go here because I had seen beautiful pictures of the city online. 
    When we arrived, we were not disappointed. The first thing that we noticed was how beautiful the houses on the waterfront were. I loved daydreaming about what it would be like to live in one of them. 
    I wanted to explore as many of the stores in the city as we could, and there were so many cute boutiques. Unfortunately many of them were out of my price range, but they were still fun to see. 
    I loved walking around on the water front. Like I mentioned in my post about Savannah, it is cool that Charleston in located right on the ocean, but I maintain that I liked Savannah’s waterfront better. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls Travel Diary

Maine Travel Diary

Savannah, Georgia Travel Diary