Washington, D.C. Travel Diary

     During my sophomore year of high school, my family and I visited Washington, D.C. Though I had gone here in 8th grade for school, I did not have the freedom to explore all of the things that I wanted to see during this trip. 

    When my family and I went together, I was much more excited because I got to see all of the things that interested me. 

    This first thing that I got to see was an art museum. I cannot remember exactly which one we went to, but I remember being extremely impressed by all of the pieces that they had on display. 

    I also got to see the Smithsonian natural history museum. I saw this the first time i went to D.C., but I did not get to spend as much time there as I had wanted to, so it was nice to get to take everything in more when I went the second time. 

    We also went to Arlington cemetery, which is such an eye opening experience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls Travel Diary

Maine Travel Diary

Columbus-Delaware, Ohio Travel Diary