Cherry grove, South Carolina Travel Diary

    In 2015, my family and I visited Myrtle Beach, SC. We had been visiting this area annually since I was only 4 years old. My parents got engaged and married here, and we loved it. We always went in the off-season until I was in school, when we had to start going in the summers. At this point, it seemed like the beach got more and more packed every time we visited. One time particularly, someone sat so close to my mom on the beach that she swears she could have reached over and touched them. 
    At this point, we started looking for a new place to vacation. My dad was exploring google maps, and he noticed a beach he had never heard of before. It was only 25 minutes from our hotel, so we decided to go check it out. We packed up the car, and soon we arrived at Cherry Grove beach. 
    Upon walking up to the beach, we knew this was the place that we wanted to come to from now on.
    
Every year since we have visited this beach, and we have fallen more and more and love with it each time. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls Travel Diary

Maine Travel Diary

Savannah, Georgia Travel Diary