Cincinnati, Ohio Travel Diary


    For many year, my family and I would make an annual trip to Cincinnati in the summers. This is where by father grew up. Because of this, I love going back and seeing small glimpses of what his life was like growing up. 
    The first thing we did when we got to the city was walk around the river side. We saw the Roebling suspension bridge as well as the purple people bridge. The weather was beautiful on our first day in the city, so it was perfect for sight-seeing outdoors. 
    After this, we went into the inner city to explore the many things to see in the area. At this time, we visited the contemporary arts museum. I have a deep love for art, so it was interesting to see this new style of art that I had never really been exposed to previously. 
    At night time, we went back down to the riverside to look at all of the lights on the bridges and the fountains. The city is very beautiful at night time. 

    The next day, we went to the Cincinnati zoo. This was one of my favorite places when I was a child, and I have some of the best memories with my family here. While we were at the zoo, I saw polar bears, which are one of my favorite animals. 
    Later in the evening, we went to a Reds game. My dad is a huge Reds fan (“...unfortunately,” as he would say). It was very hot while the sun was still out, but once the sun set it was a great evening. We lost, but it was still a fun experience. 

Overall, our trip to Cincinnati went great, and I cannot wait to go back soon. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls Travel Diary

Maine Travel Diary

Savannah, Georgia Travel Diary