Columbus-Delaware, Ohio Travel Diary

     A few days after my birthday this year, I traveled to Delaware Ohio to visit my boyfriend at his school for the weekend. Coincidentally, his mother bought us tickets to go to the Van Gogh exhibition in Columbus for me as a birthday gift, so we decided to go during this trip. 

    Upon our arrival to the exhibition, we weren’t sure what to expect. When we went in the room, we were still quite confused, but once the show started we were so excited. 

    The projections on the walls of Van Gogh’s paintings were so amazing. We ended up sitting through the show twice because we had so much fun. 

    After this, we headed back to Delaware. We went to Amatto’s pizza. 

    We had a great time on th trip, and I can’t wait to do it again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls Travel Diary

Maine Travel Diary

Savannah, Georgia Travel Diary