Letchworth State Park, New York Travel Diary

    In 2019, my family and I took a trip to Letchworth state park in New York. This trip was extra fun because I had no idea what to expect. When we got there, to say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. 

    This was the first long trip my family and I had done while staying in our camper. We had the perfect camping spot, and it was such a fun experience cooking our food over the fire each night.

    While on this trip, we did a lot of hiking. We experienced many of the trails around Letchworth, but we also traveled to Watkins Glenn for a day.

    While in Watkins Glenn, we took a schooner ride on Seneca Lake. It was absolutely beautiful, and an experience that I will never forget. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls Travel Diary

Maine Travel Diary

Savannah, Georgia Travel Diary